• Vitrified Tiles 2′x2′ in Drawing room, Kitchen and Bedrooms.
• Ceramic Tiles in Bathrooms and Balconies.
WALLS & CEILING FINISH
• Plaster of Paris on ceiling & walls of the flat with cornices in ceiling.
• False ceiling in T oilets.
• Wall paper / T exture paint in one wall of drawing & bedroom.
• OBD Paint on Walls & Ceiling.
• Wooden door & frames enamel painted.
• Granite working top with stainless steel sink.
• 2′-0” dado above the working top and 5′-0” from the floor level
on remaining walls by ceramic tiles.
• Semi Modular Kitchen below the working top.
• Ceramic tiles on walls up to door level.
• White sanitary ware with EWC and Wash Basin.
• C.P . Fittings.
• Mirror in each toilet.
• Four Accessories in each toilet.
DOORS & WINDOWS
• Outer doors & windows in aluminium powder coated / UPVC.
• Internal door -frames of Maranti or equivalent wood.
• Internal door made of painted flush shutters.
• Main entry door of 8′-0” height with both side designer lamination.
• Good quality hardware fittings.
• Copper wire in Concealed PVC conduits.
• Adequate light and Power points with modular switches.
• Protection with MCB.
TV & TELEPHONE
• Intercom facilities for communication with other flat holders, security gate & maintenance office etc.
• T elephone points in living area & bedrooms.
• DTH connection with out wire
• The colour and design of the tiles and motifs can be changed without any prior notice.
• Variation in colour and size of vitrified tiles/granite may occur .
• Variation in colour in mica may occur .
• Area in all categories of apartments may vary up to + 3% without any change in cost.
• However , in case the variation is beyond + 3% pro-rata charges are applicable